[RndTbl] Linux on MTS ADSL

Dan & Michele ve4drk at mts.net
Tue Apr 23 17:07:33 CDT 2002

When I first configured my dsl connection on linux, I was on Caldera ... I did the
manual kernel rebuild method ...  the dsl box of mine is currently on redhat 7.1
and from what I recall, it's built right in as a user-mode type app ...

Note the "S80pppoe" link below ...

Dan.

  5:41pm  up 201 days, 19:51,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00
[root at fw rc3.d]# ls -aCF S*
S05kudzu@     S13portmap@   S25netfs@   S56rawdevices@  S82sendmail@  S99local@
S08ipchains@  S14nfslock@   S26apmd@    S56xinetd@      S85gpm@
S08iptables@  S15arpwatch@  S28autofs@  S60lpd@         S90crond@