[RndTbl] RealOne Player

Daniel Christle dragon at alcazarsys.com
Mon Aug 5 11:13:13 CDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 01:15, Mel Seder wrote:
> I had to go to Windows 98 to listen to a live "the other ones" concert.
>  The second show played tonight.  The first show was played live at
> Alpine Valley Music Theatre,  just outside Milwaukee,  last night.  The
> band is who the grateful dead used to be minus Jerry.
>
> After the internet broadcast I started playing around with the RealOne
> media player and found the games section.  What a nice experience that
> RealOne was.  I hope RealOne gets ported to Linux so that it will run
> on Red Hat Valhalla 7.3.

You can get Realplayer 8.0 for Linux through this link on the RealPlayer
site.

http://forms.real.com/real/player/blackjack.html?src=serviceandsupport

They have stated that they will not port RealOne to Linux as the market
is too small. Alternatively you could try wine and see if it will run
RealOne on Linux.

Dan