[RndTbl] Red Hat 7.3 Installation on a XP Box

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 22:25:54 CDT 2002

My friend wants to try Linux on his brand new 2.2 Ghz P4.  He has a DSL
connection to the internet from Manitoba Telecom (our provincial phone
company).

He is running Windows XP.  Is there anything to watch out for when
doing the install? I've installed many many times on a Win98 box but
never to an XP machine.

=====
"The sooner you make five thousand mistakes,  the sooner you will be able to correct them." - Kimon Nicolaides