[RndTbl] Extra meeting

Mike Pfaiffer mike at digitalcivilization.ca
Wed Dec 11 12:04:19 CST 2002

	Sounds good with me. I'd suggest perhaps we have it on a different day
during a different week from the regular meeting (to catch those on a
rotating shift).

	As to where... It all depends on what we want to accomplish with it. If
we want to do some advocasy with it then we would probably want to look
at some place like the U of W/U of M/St. Boniface College. Preferably a
location with good bus service. If it is simply for the benefit of the
members, the current location is fine (if Steve can swing it).

				Later
				Mike

|  Digital Civilization magazine: http://www.digitalcivilization.ca    |
|   http://members.shaw.ca/pfaiffer = Mike Pfaiffer (B.A., B.Sc.)      |
| See my web page before you think about spamming me. I charge cash.   |