[RndTbl] PDF creation under Linux

Mike Pfaiffer mike at digitalcivilization.ca
Wed Dec 11 14:08:29 CST 2002

	I've been thinking of experimenting with the format of the magazine. It
was suggested we consider having a single PDF file as an alternative.
I've used ps2pdf successfully in the past. Chris showed me something
under Windows which allowed for the creation of a table of contents. Is
there something like this under Linux? I'd like to allow people to click
on the title of the article and have direct access to it.

				Later
				Mike

P.S. Good suggestion Sean. Chapters gets my vote. Especially if it is free.

|  Digital Civilization magazine: http://www.digitalcivilization.ca    |
|   http://members.shaw.ca/pfaiffer = Mike Pfaiffer (B.A., B.Sc.)      |
| See my web page before you think about spamming me. I charge cash.   |