[RndTbl] New Red Hat 7.2 CDs, anyone?

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Fri Mar 8 15:21:09 CST 2002

According to Craig Bennett:
> You can never keep up.  I just burnt an update CD 2 days ago and it is
> already out of date, but I will bring it along if I come.

I've stopped trying to keep CD's up to date.  (Even with CD-RW's, it's just
too much work.)  RedHat issued more 7.x updates yesterday and again today.

> BTW, how many people usually come?  I have never been before (actually, am
> new to this list as well).

Typically, attendance in anywhere between the mid-20's and the mid-30's.
Lately, it's been toward the higher end.  MUUG currently has about 60
paid-up members.

Hope to see you there!

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>