[RndTbl] Win2K Administration reference.

Brock Wolfe obwolfe at shaw.ca
Thu May 2 12:03:23 CDT 2002

<FLAME FORCE FIELD>

Having  at least a minor grasp on Linux Server administration, now the evil dark forces have thrust Win2K upon me to look after as well.  Since it is such a rare beast, is there a single book that is THE reference on Win2K administration (network
services configurations, task automation, etc)  ?  I have looked at O'Reilly, MS handbooks, etc.  Any testimontials from those supporting mixed servers on a network ?

</FLAME FORCE FIELD>

Brock