[RndTbl] RedHat 7.3 Install CD's by www.chguy.net

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu May 16 15:39:08 CDT 2002

According to Mel Seder:
> I purchased a set of two disks labeled B1 and B2 install CDs.
> There was a CD labeled Power Tools available also but I didn't purchase
> that one.

Strange.  There hasn't been a Power Tools CD since Red Hat 7.1.

> When I did a Valhalla install from my Hard Drive I had downloaded three
> Iso files.  Should there have been three CDs from the chguy?  If there
> should have been I'd be glad to order it from him.

There should indeed be 3 CD's of Intel binaries for the Valhalla (RH 7.3)
distribution.  The 3rd disc also contains some of the source RPM's that
didn't fit on the two source CD's.  There's also a documentation CD that was
released.  That's a total of 6 CD's, 3 of which are needed for installs.
(Those 3 binary CD's correspond to the sets that were sold at the last MUUG
meeting.)

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/