[RndTbl] November 12th Meeting

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 13 11:38:20 CST 2002

According to Mel Seder:
> I enjoyed to-nights meeting.  Both presentations were interesting and I
> learned/saw things that I never knew before.
>
> Thanks to whoever arranged Tuesday's topics.  My thanks are also
> offered to the guys who answered my newbie type of questions.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Mel.

You may want to check out the meeting write-up on our web site, which I've
just updated to include a description of Bill Reid's "show and tell" demo,
with links to sites for the HomePlug products...

	http://www.muug.mb.ca/meetings/02-03.html#nov

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/