[RndTbl] Second Meeting

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Wed Jan 8 10:57:13 CST 2003

Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> As discussed at the December meeting, we are thinking of having a
> second, fairly informal 'roundtable' meeting. Since it was mid-December
> and most people were probably a little busy with the holidays, we didn't
> plan a meeting. But I think one in late January would be a good time.

I'll be back from Linux World last week in January.  I'd be more than
happy to give people an informal summary of what when on/what was there
if they'd like.

> If people have any suggestions where to have the meeting and when,
> please bring them up on the roundtable list.

I saw on Main street there seems to be a new and relatively empty
coffee house called "Cappuccino Joe's".  I'll see if I can swing by
there and find out if they're open evenings.  We can put that into
the pot of suggestions.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves      |  "Nearly all men can stand adversity,
Unix Administrator      |   but if you want to test a man's character,