[RndTbl] Fwd: Urgent requirement

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Mar 31 11:00:13 CST 2003

According to rbaltd:
> Anyone have an idea on sourcing this vintage <g> part?
>  Thanks in advance for the help
>
> B. Wolfe
>
>  --- Brant.Duke at pwc.ca wrote: > Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003
> 09:15:31 -0600
> > From: Brant.Duke at pwc.ca
> > Subject: Urgent requirement
> > To: rbaltd at yahoo.ca
> >
> > Hello Brock,
> >
> > We have an urgent need for a ~ 5 year old Motorola
> > computer card which uses a
> > 68040 microprocessor.  The model number is
> > MVME147SA-1.  Could you please pass
> > the word around (Manitoba Computer User's Group?).
> > As we need this quite
> > urgently, money would probably not be an issue.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Brant Duke

A quick Google search for that part number turned up this page:

http://www.gdca.com/equipment.asp

It's extremely slow to load, so be patient, but it does seem to be
a recent page and it does include that part number.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/