[RndTbl] Sendmail .mc file for forwarding server?

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 6 10:52:32 CDT 2003

I've got such a file, but it's full of RedHat-specific stuff too, so it
won't do you much good as is.  However, the trick to doing this is fairly
simple, particularly if you're using the .mc macros.  Just start off with
one of the typical .mc source files, remove all MAILER definitions, and add
the following instead...

FEATURE(nullclient, host.to.forward.to)dnl

... where host.to.forward.to would be the fully qualified domain name of
your internal mail server.  The nullclient feature sets up special mailer
definitions so that all mail, whether local or not, goes to the forwarding
host.

According to Scott Balneaves:

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>