[RndTbl] Used Computer books

Dan & Michele ve4drk at mts.net
Mon Nov 3 20:46:01 CST 2003

I've had good success with the online options of both amazon and
chapters/indigo in the past ... saving at about 30% off cover ... must
have been a good sale week or something! ;-)

On the other side of things .. red river book store downtown (i think
that's the name of it) will every now and then have an interesting
fairly current IT book .. so, you never know ...

I haven't been to copperfields in a long time ... as they're on the
other side of the city from me!

Good luck ...

Dan.