[RndTbl] fedora

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 14:32:00 CDT 2003

I downloaded the iso's for fedora,  burnt them, and did an install.
The  "everything" download was a bit more than 5 GIGS.

Mozilla seems to be much faster.
I like using fedora so far (I'm using a beta version).  when I
installed fedora it seemed to run quite faster right out of the box.

I can't get MusicPlayer to play a MP3 because I can't browze for that
file using the MusicPlayer.  Has anyone played a MP3 yet?

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)