[RndTbl] Blackberry 950

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 23:11:59 CDT 2003

Please forgive me if this is not appropriate for this mailing list.

I purchased the pager in 2000 and stopped the service about a year or
two later.  Now I want to use it again as an appointment book so I got
it out put in a battery and quickly found out that I forgot my
password.  I tried a few and now I only have 3 tries left.

I'd like to completely reset the pager password and all and couldn't
find out how to do that.  Can anyone help me?

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)