[RndTbl] Revolution OS on TV

John Lange john.lange at bighostbox.com
Mon Oct 27 22:16:19 CST 2003

Just a note for anyone interested in seeing Revolution OS; I believe it
will be on the Documentary Channel Wednesday at 8pm and repeating at
1am. I assume those times are EST but I'm not certain.

http://www.documentarychannel.ca/schedule/index.asp?myDate=10/29/2003&tz=3

A couple of notes:

- The documentary channel is channel 92 for those with Digital
receivers. It's a subscription service ($2/month). IMHO it is one of the
few channels worth paying an extra $2/month for. It has a lot of good
programming.

- Revolution OS is also well worth seeing for anyone interested in
OpenSource type software.

--
John Lange
BigHostBox.com ltd