[RndTbl] http://www.knoppix-std.org / Revolution OS

Ian T. itschaotic at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 28 11:18:40 CST 2003

http://www.knoppix-std.org/

Has anyone any reviews of this?

Revolution OS is available on DVD too and I get my fix on Thursday night
at Cinematheque.

Cheers!  Ian.
--

*In light of the ability of some email viruses "eg. SoBig.F" to spoof
this address regardless of whether my machine is infected or not (for

Open Source is the guillotine, Linux is the blade; IBM gives it weight
and Apple sharpens it.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."