[RndTbl] Revolution OS on TV

John Lange john.lange at bighostbox.com
Tue Oct 28 18:32:20 CST 2003

I'll have to see if I can find my VCR which is in a box someplace since
my last move. Not much on TV is worth recording and since I bought a DVD
player there is no need to play tapes anymore. Hopefully it still works.

Sadly I do not have the required CPU power to capture live video at full
resolution and frame rate so VHS will have to do.

I'll bring the tape to the next meeting.

--
John Lange
BigHostBox.com ltd