[RndTbl] EPROMs

Sean A. Walberg sean at ertw.com
Tue Aug 17 21:03:19 CDT 2004

jameco.com has them for $4.69US if you decide to go from the States.
digikey.ca has a lot of different variants, it looks like there is one
by Fairchild that meets your needs for $10.79CDN

Both of those are reprogrammable, BTW.  If you dig around you should be
able to find the same thing in OTP if you don't need to erase them.

Sean

Sean A. Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                 http://www.ertw.com