[RndTbl] Convert time in seconds to date in bash?

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 7 10:36:30 CST 2004

Cool.  I had to do this just last week.  After wasting half an hour
digging through man pages and Google searches, I gave up and wrote a q&d
C program.  It seems there ought to be a way to do this with "date -d",
but I can't find a way to get it to take seconds since epoch as an input.
For that matter, I can't figure out how to get it to output the date as
such either.

According to Sean A. Walberg:

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>