[RndTbl] MUUG mirror site problems

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 27 12:09:48 CST 2004

Some of you may have noticed that we've been having some problems with
the MUUG mirror site being a bit out of date lately.  Red Hat updates
had stopped coming in as of about mid-week last week.  It turns out that
the disk that held the redhat mirror was full.  I cleared up a gigabyte
yesterday by removing the Red Hat 9 documentation *.iso images, and that
seems to have gotten things moving again.  So, if you've been relying
on this mirror for your updates, now would be a good time to grab them.

The problem now is the disk with the debian and sunsite mirrors is full.
It had a free gigabyte yesterday, so it's a recent problem.  I'm not
sure where would be the best place to prune on that disk, so I'll leave
it for Gilbert to handle when he gets back on Monday.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/