[RndTbl] Rackmount Servers

Brock Wolfe obwolfe at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 9 19:00:09 CDT 2004

I am looking at overhauling my network and considering moving to rackmount systems to save some space. Applications run from router/firewall to Application and NAS servers. A quick search shows www.TigerDirect.ca carries Cybertron, Vision,
Systemax brands, plus there are numerous "Linux/BSD" brands available from the US.  I would like to buy in Canada, and have access to spare parts & accessories without FedEx'ng all the way from Southern California.<g>  Any suggestions/experince
in off-the-shelf rackmounts running "Fedora Core 2" or FreeBSD/OpenBSD?  Thanks in advance for your comments/suggestions.

Brock