[RndTbl] Rackmount Servers

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Fri Jul 9 17:23:22 CDT 2004

We have a bunch of Rack mount cases, I would say the nicest ones we
have are made by Chenbro. Pucka is also pretty good.

Antec has a line of pretty cheap cases now too, so you might want to
look at them too.

Redundant power supplies _REALLY_ increase the price, so if you can
live without, it can save you money.

I have been able to order all of the above locally (specifically from
MLH Systems)

shawn