[RndTbl] CSV files

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Mon Jul 12 23:13:52 CDT 2004

You might want to look at the mdbtools package that I wrote about in
MUUGlines a few months ago, it is a Unix application that can read from
Access databases directly. You might be better off exporting the data
with that rather than Access directly. I used it to import a table with
3/4 million records into mysql (I took the lazy way out and just used
some scripts to alter the text file into a bunch of sql commands).

shawn