[RndTbl] SyQuest SyJet1se

Mike Pfaiffer mike at digitalcivilization.ca
Sat Jul 31 01:03:16 CDT 2004

On July 30, 2004 03:49 pm, millward wrote:
> I've recently aquired an old SyQuest SyJet1se
>  1.5 G external drive with no cartridge. I suspect
> the drive might work. Does anyone in the city
> sell these cartridges anymore, or is this drive
> dumpster filling?

	I have a couple of old 45MB cartridges clones which may work. We can try one
and see what happens. I understand the 80MB unit will use either 45 or 80MB
disks. If the 45 will work I might persuade a friend from BC to bring a few
more when he visits his parents in December.

				Later
				Mike
|  Digital Civilization magazine: http://www.digitalcivilization.ca    |
|Call-A.P.P.L.E. and the Digital Civilization http://www.callapple.org |