[RndTbl] SyQuest SyJet1se

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sat Jul 31 01:38:16 CDT 2004

The SyJet is a VERY different drive than the old SyQuest drives. This
is a 1.5GB disk and it _does not_ take the old style cartridges.

I remember drooling over the SyJet back when it was competing against
the original 1GB Jazz drive. They were really nice, but eBay is
probably the best place to look for cartridges, IIRC they were about
$150 new, so they are definitely not worth buying new cartridges.

If you are going to toss it, I would love to have one for my collection
and I could pick it up.

shawn