[RndTbl] Automatic Stock Market Calculations (US and CAN) total in CAN $

Sean A. Walberg sean at ertw.com
Tue Mar 2 13:21:38 CST 2004

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Mel Seder wrote:

> One teenie weenie itsy bitsy question.  Does Yahoo display/show the
> factor/rate it uses to convert US$ to CA$?  I looked around but it
> didn't jump out at me.

If I had to guess, it would be same as:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=USDCAD=X&d=t

You can also add that to your portfolio and it'll track the current
exchange rate.  Keep in mind that this is the latest trade, not the actual
buy/sell rate you'll get from a bank.

Sean

Sean A. Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                    http://www.ertw.com