[RndTbl] New Zire Handheld 2 MB Version and Syncing/Backup

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 19:23:30 CST 2004

My Zire (Palm Pilot) Syncs with the Windows software the unit came
with.

However my OS of choice is Red Hat's Fedora Core 1.

Is it wise or for that matter even possible to sync using Windows and
then immediately after sync using Linux?

Jpilot was installed by by distro and it has an Install button under
the file menu.  I suppose I connect my Zire,  turn it on and it will be
off to the races.  Is there anything else I should watch out for or do?

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)