[RndTbl] Re: xine on Red Hat 8.0

Metod mrbluesky at sympatico.ca
Sun May 9 19:53:30 CDT 2004

Hi there,
This won't be rally answer to your question about installing Xine on
RH8. I would rather suggest to you to try BLAG distro which is based on
RH9, if you can. It is actually RH9 compacted into one CD plus a tons of
nice media application which work right out of box. In my case, it was
first time Xine work propely for me without downloading any extra codecs
and plugins.
More info here:  http://www.blagblagblag.org/

mk