[RndTbl] May 16 2:00 - 6:00 AM Shaw maintenance and network upgrades

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 23:17:52 CDT 2004

    Please be advised that we will be performing maintenance and
networkupgrades for your area on May 16th, 2004 between 2:00AM and 6:00AM local
time.
    You may experience service interruptions during this time period.
    We appreciate your patience throughout this process.
    Thank you for choosing Shaw.

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)