[RndTbl] Bittorrent and Shaw

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sun Nov 7 22:57:38 CST 2004

I started downloading FreeBSD last night and it started off _really_
slow (25KB/s), but by this morning it was done (and I had uploaded
nearly 17GB). This was not on Shaw, but just pointing out that the
torrents for FreeBSD may not have been seeded well yet.

I haven't really downloaded much via Bittorrent on Shaw, but a friend
does and he hasn't noticed any changes, mind you he has the Extreme
service.

shawn