[RndTbl] Virtual daomains & majordomo

Raymond J. Henry rayhenry at nashmet.com
Mon Nov 15 20:44:00 CST 2004

Can anyone point me towards documentation for running majordomo on
multiple domains that's written for real idiots? I've blundered through
all the documentation I've found, and was unable to make it work. I've
always given up in the past, but now I think I'd really like to get it
going...

My RedHat 7.1 box has a handful of domains and virtual domains that I'd
like the option of getting majordomo to work on for each domain/virtual
domain that reflect the correct domain name.