[RndTbl] Virtual daomains & majordomo

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 16 11:59:06 CST 2004

According to Raymond J. Henry:
> Can anyone point me towards documentation for running majordomo on
> multiple domains that's written for real idiots? I've blundered through
> all the documentation I've found, and was unable to make it work. I've
> always given up in the past, but now I think I'd really like to get it
> going...
>
> My RedHat 7.1 box has a handful of domains and virtual domains that I'd
> like the option of getting majordomo to work on for each domain/virtual
> domain that reflect the correct domain name.

I just did a Google search on "majordomo" and "virtual domains" and this
came up at the top of the list...

http://www.linux-consulting.com/FAQ_virtual/Virtual.gwif.html

Not a lot of detail to the documentation, but the example files they provide
will hopefully help you in your setup.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/