[RndTbl] Reminder Firefox release party this weekend!

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Wed Nov 17 13:42:12 CST 2004

Hello all, just one last reminder about the FireFox release party this
weekend! Look for me in the bright blue FireFox T-Shirt!
========
Firefox release party!

Firefox v1.0 was officially released last week and we are having a
party!

On Saturday November 20th starting at 8pm there will be an "official"
Firefox release party at Bar Italia on Corydon ave. Bar Italia was
selected for it's central location and the fact that it has free public
WiFi access.

Event details and a signup form are here:

http://www.openforce.at/mozparty2/?party=207

(Signup is optional but it gives us some idea of the numbers to expect)

This is an informal event so there will be no long speeches, just
chatting and conversing with other FireFox users.

Of course, FireFox runs on all major operating systems so all users are
welcome!

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd.