[RndTbl] Shell programming question

Mike Pfaiffer mpfaiffer at callapple.org
Sat Apr 2 21:24:49 CST 2005

On April 2, 2005 05:21 pm, John Lange wrote this amazing epistle:
> Can't help you with your specific question but here is a good bash
> scripting reference:
>
> http://advbash.activeventure.net/index.html
>
> Maybe you can find some answers there?

 Bill (a little later along in the list) has a solution for me to try. A check
of the website you gave me is more than helpful. It is now in the bookmarks
waiting to be printed. It looks as though this site may answer some questions
I'd have coming up before I ask them.

    Later
    Mike

|  Digital Civilization magazine: http://www.digitalcivilization.ca    |