[RndTbl] Shell programming question

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Apr 4 10:22:19 CDT 2005

Wow! Very nice.

Up until now I've been using that site just as a reference to solve
specific problems but I think I'll have to find the time to go through
the complete site.

BTW, for anyone who writes scripts that accept parameters, there is a
decent section on "getops". Lets you specify a whole bunch of command
line options to a script in any order. Perhaps this is old-hat for you
scripting wizards out there but it was something that always caused me
grief before I found this guide.

John

--
John Lange