[RndTbl] Printing PDFs in Linux

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Fri Apr 15 15:30:04 CDT 2005

Well just after I posted that question I remembered reading that Adobe
just released the Reader software for Linux.

I downloaded it and sure enough it has the same features (more or less)
as the Windows version, most critically, the "Shrink oversized pages to
paper size" while printing.

It doesn't have direct support for CUPS but sending the job
to /usr/bin/lp worked perfectly.

So thats your solution for printing PDFs in Linux.

John