[RndTbl] Accurate Monitoring of system load

Theodore theodore at nerdzone.ca
Fri Dec 16 13:25:28 CST 2005

Not sure what kind of application you are trying to monitor, however if
its PHP there are some excellent profilers out there. I used one once to
figure out that 99% of my buddies code execution time was spent in dns
lookups. I forget which one it was, I did an apt-cache search php
profiler to find it anyways.

Theodore Baschak