[RndTbl] Sveasoft firmware

Kevin McGregor kmcgregor at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 12 18:34:45 CST 2005

To respond to (part of) my own query:

Future Shop still carries the older version of the Linksys WRT54G. Check the serial numbers on the box; the ones with serial numbers starting with CGN0 through CGN5 have 8 MB ROM/32 MB RAM. Avoid the CGN6 series. At two Future Shop stores I checked today, they had a total of one CGN6 and a dozen or so CGN3. I think I'll pick one up this week. They're $85 after mail-in rebate.