[RndTbl] Transient parse error -- message queued for future delivery

divya.parvataneni at wipro.com divya.parvataneni at wipro.com
Tue Nov 29 23:07:56 CST 2005

          hi everyone,

          I have sendmail configured on my RH linux machine,
          but when i try to send a mail to a address,
          it says
          "
              [root at wack mail]# mail -v divya.parvataneni at wipro.com
             Subject: hi
             .
            Cc:
            Null message body; hope that's ok
             wipro.com: Name server timeout
            divya.parvataneni at wipro.com... Transient parse error -- message queued for future delivery
           divya.parvataneni at wipro.com... queued
          "
          In the configuration file ive changed the SMART relay host's Null value and included a valid mail server ip.

	# "Smart" relay host (may be null)

	                        DS 10.200.53.98

	Any suggestions???

	Thanks in advance!