[RndTbl] Asterisk UG

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 30 12:19:05 CST 2005

According to Kevin McGregor:
> I ran into a couple of people yesterday who were interested in Asterisk
> and VoIP. When and where is the next Asterisk User Group meeting? I
> thought I'd email them the information.

According to the Asterisk mailing list archive...

http://www.muug.mb.ca/pipermail/asterisk/2005-November/000322.html

"Next Asterisk User Group meeting:

   7:00PM Tues Sept [sic] 6th
   ForeCast Technology's Boardroom
   3rd floor - 421 Mulvey Ave East

It is off Osborne just past the railroad underpass across the street from
RiverCity car wash. The entrance is on the Northwest corner of the building,
The Great White North Professional Center."

(The date should read "Tues Dec 6th", as was indicated in the message
subject.)

If people are interested in more information, the best thing to do would be
to subscribe to the Asterisk mailing list...

Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/
University of Manitoba		Phone:	(204)474-8161
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA  R3T 2N2	Fax:	(204)474-7609