[RndTbl] MUUG Lines December 2005 Errata

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 30 15:41:35 CST 2005

Hi folks.

The December issue of MUUG Lines, our monthly newsletter, was mailed out
this morning.  We rushed to get it out earlier than usual, to hopefully beat
the holiday rush, and get the newsletters to you in time for the meeting.

Unfortunately, we missed a couple errors, which we only noticed after it was
too late:

The next meeting will be on Tuesday, December 13th, 2005.
The following meeting will be on Tuesday, January 10th, 2006.

We've corrected these dates in the online version of the newsletter, which
you can find here (in PDF, PS, and Word DOC formats)...

http://www.muug.mb.ca/muuglines.html

Note that we also always post the meeting schedule and abstracts online too,
and you can find those here...

http://www.muug.mb.ca/meetings/

As always, too, the meeting announcement will be posted to the usual mailing
lists a week before the next meeting date.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/