[RndTbl] wintv PVR 150 cards $99 at futureshop this week

Sean A. Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Oct 19 11:17:09 CDT 2005

I was at Staples in Portage Place yesterday, they have the 250 for the
same deal.

People looking for the 350 -- it came down in price on Sep 1.  We ordered
a few direct from Hauppauge, it ended up being $215 each after shipping
and taxes.

http://www.1click2computers.com/searches/results.asp?product_search=pvr-350&x=0&y=0

has it for $180.60 Canadian.

Sean