[RndTbl] Does anybody have a Sparc boot disk they can lend me?

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Tue Sep 13 17:29:40 CDT 2005

What was the exact error (and I am assuming this was on the Sun)?

Did you type 'boot floppy' at the ok> prompt? You may have to hit
Stop-N to get to the ok> prompt before $OS starts booting (or send a
break if you are doing all this over serial).

Given the reliability of Floppy drives and the age of a SS10, I would
suggest booting off the network. Debian makes this _VERY_ easy.

Let me know exactly what you are seeing and I can help. Worst case,
if you can get it downtown (just the machine, I have plenty of
monitors/keyboards, etc) I can help you get it booting again.

shawn