[RndTbl] Flashing Zaurus with pdaXrom

Montana Quiring montanaq at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 14 20:34:36 CST 2006

I thought I would update my last email.
The new beta came out and I tried it and this time flashing went OK.

I remember Sean saying something about using the OZ ROM. Is anyone with a
Zaurus using the pdaXrom? I may try Open Zaurus one day, but it may be a
little too bleeding edge for me. PdaXrom seems to be a nice blend between
bleeding edge and stability.

If anyone's interested in what Zaurus PDA (or sub-sub-laptops) are and how
to get one, please let me know and I would be happy to answer your
questions.

-Montana
--
"Corripe Cervisiam"