[RndTbl] IDE for C++

Brian Doob bdoob at acm.org
Fri Jan 27 16:49:23 CST 2006

Dan-
	I use "NEdit".  It's not an IDE, just a very convenient text editor.
If you don't mind writing makefiles, it works very well (it is also
easy to configure).  One of my co-workers uses "Kate".  I think it
comes with KDE and/or Fedora.  I don't if it has *all* of the features
of an IDE, but it is pretty close.

			-Brian