[RndTbl] Windows X servers

Dan & Michele ve4drk at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 26 12:16:36 CDT 2006

not sure if you had any replies to your query or not ...

There is Hummingbird Exceed:  (commercial)
http://connectivity.hummingbird.com/products/nc/exceed/index.html
I use that at work all the time .. tried and true for a windoze
platform.  Cost you a few hundred...

and I once tried out this little cd image:  http://xlivecd.indiana.edu/
it worked quite well -- took a while to get things movin' along.

I've heard of this one before, but have no information to offer:
http://www.microimages.com/mix/
it's $25 i think...

Dan.