[RndTbl] Spring cleaning - 3 computers

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Sat Mar 11 14:08:23 CST 2006

I've got 3 computers here I want to get rid of since I don't use them.

They're all of the K6 generation, I think they're all K6-2/233 or
similar with around 128MB of memory.  Perfect for a Linux firewall or
tooling around, not so good if you're doing ray-tracing.

Computer 1 - 19" high case, video, Hard drive, CD, floppy, 1 NIC, 1
modem

Computer 2 - 13" high case, 2x 1.2G hard drives, floppy, video, 2 NICs

Computer 3 - 13" high case, 3G hdd, video, CD, NIC, SCSI (ext connection
only), sound

I live in Riverheights, weekend or evening pickups preferred.  First
come, first served.

Thanks,

Sean

--