[RndTbl] Segate 750G drives now available

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue May 16 12:03:11 CDT 2006

Because it was a topic of discussion at the last MUUG meeting I thought
I'd post that the Seagate drives are now available.

I got a email from a supplier indicating:

Seagate Barracuda ST3750640AS 750GB  Sata $523.00

Note: that is a wholesale price and we do not sell drives. This is not
an advertisement so please don't contact me to buy them. Its only meant
to give you an idea of what the price will be when they hit the shelves.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872