[RndTbl] Fedora virtual screen

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu May 18 13:11:54 CDT 2006

I believe that in your X config you specify a display resolution smaller
than your desktop size.

However, most people find this so annoying that most distributions go
out of their way to help people by not letting that happen easily. For
example, in SUSE 10.1 (which I was just testing the other day), I can
only change desktop size, it automatically changes the monitor
resolution so it stays in sync with whatever I pick for the desktop.

Never the less I'm sure its still possible by manually editing the X
config.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872